I've spent the last few days sewing samples for an instructional power point presentation CD that will eventually be included with all Rye and Ginger Corset Kits. I've tried to photograph every step so now I just have to get onto my lap top and start writing. It's going to be more extensive than I thought. It's amazing how much is involved in making a corset when you break it down into steps. I've been making them for so long I almost do it without thinking...note the almost!
Included in the new CD will be steps for putting in a busk, there's more than one way to do this and I've outlined other methods in the previous book.
Developing the corset kits has been really enjoyable, developing the instructions has been a bit more of a challenge because I was trying to keep the number of printed pages to a minimum. I'm hoping the CD allows me to provide a lot of information without the bulk of all that paper.