Corset Making Supplies

Corset Making Supplies
A corset can be worn in any way you imagine

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lacing a Corset

 

There are many ways to lace a corset; one is the "rabbit ears" method shown here. Notice how you can't see any ends to the laces. This method uses just one length of ribbon. I started at the top. Laced down to the waist, where I skipped a grommet - leaving a "loop" of ribbon at each side before continuing to lace down to the bottom.

At the bottom I knotted the ends of the ribbon together and tucked the knot behind the grommet on the bottom left.
You can find more corset information at www.farthingalescorsetmakingsupplies.com
Or follow us at www.facbook.com/farthingales
                                                                                  
Got a question about corset making or corset making supplies? Ask and I'll try to answer.                                                                                 
 

3 comments:

  1. Really LIKE the information you shared here. I am selling corset in my home country. Our corset is called Premium Beautiful. Even myself also wearing a corset every day. I do feel the difference after wearing it. One thing I like about wearing a corset is that, it can reposition our fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete